IMG 0090

Views: 509
Posted by: Freddy
in: Freddy
OLD SCREEN 2

Views: 601
Posted by: Farway
in: Farway

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Carpathian mountains August 2012  (Read 2973 times)

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR 1200XD white
  • City / Town: Stans
Carpathian mountains August 2012
« on: April 13, 2012, 08:16:47 AM »
Together with my wife we are going down to the carpathian mountains again in August this year. We will tour the region for about 3 weeks. It's great driving there in all wonderful scenery, may even go to the black sea to have a bit of a cool down if its getting hot  :029:.
I know the region pretty well and we know many local people there too. On August 11th we will have a big fiesta at some "remote" places in the lower mountains. As i am "organising" it i thought i would invite anyone to the Fête who comes on a Crosstourer
 :400:
Anyone interested  :029:
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....
my latest trip: http://www.austral.omania.ch/index.html

Offline jacob

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CT VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Windsor
Re: Carpathian mountains August 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 12:11:15 PM »
Mate I am interested - BUT - I am in the wrong country !! damm !! :138:
2012 VFR1200X CrossTourer - April 2012 - http://crosstourer.tumblr.com/

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 12:40:45 PM »
*Originally Posted by jacob [+]
Mate I am interested - BUT - I am in the wrong country !! damm !! :138:
... haha ... move her over  :018:
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR1200X DCT Red
  • City / Town: Arsbeck
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 05:46:21 PM »
*Originally Posted by ojo [+]
Together with my wife we are going down to the carpathian mountains again in August this year. We will tour the region for about 3 weeks. It's great driving there in all wonderful scenery, may even go to the black sea to have a bit of a cool down if its getting hot  :029:.
I know the region pretty well and we know many local people there too. On August 11th we will have a big fiesta at some "remote" places in the lower mountains. As i am "organising" it i thought i would invite anyone to the Fête who comes on a Crosstourer
 :400:
Anyone interested  :029:

Sounds good Ojo, I've not been there yet. :084:

It will have to wait until another year though. This September I'm going to ride the Route Grand Alps through France to the Med, and I have two other trips planned in May (Thüringer Wald) and June (Swiss Alps, Dolomites, etc).  :305:

There are just not enough days for holidays  :232:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 02:51:05 PM by Doc »

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 03:42:45 PM »
So - we just about to leave next week on 1st of august. First lap gona be an "IBA SaddleSore" 1000 miles in under 24 hours drive. That from Switzerland through Germany, Austria, Hungary and finally Romania. As we are there we might do some further routes into Moldavia Chisinau then back down to the black sea and into the carpatian mountains again. The route back we might choose through Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania and Croatia along the adriatic sea ... into Italy ... deciding a bit depends on weather and time schedule ....

Offline jacob

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CT VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Windsor
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 11:33:24 PM »
So - we just about to leave next week on 1st of august. First lap gona be an "IBA SaddleSore" 1000 miles in under 24 hours drive. That from Switzerland through Germany, Austria, Hungary and finally Romania. As we are there we might do some further routes into Moldavia Chisinau then back down to the black sea and into the carpatian mountains again. The route back we might choose through Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania and Croatia along the adriatic sea ... into Italy ... deciding a bit depends on weather and time schedule ....
wow ... this sounds like it will be a great ride - enjoy and share many pictures when you return  :018:
2012 VFR1200X CrossTourer - April 2012 - http://crosstourer.tumblr.com/

Offline VaraGirona

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: VFR1200X Black
  • City / Town: Girona
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 08:23:01 AM »

That sounds a really good trip ... what an envy !!
 :169:
It doesn’t matter the fast you go, but the far you arrive ...

Offline peace

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: VFR1200X~RED
  • City / Town: JayBee
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 08:12:25 AM »
Enjoy your ride Ojo and have a safe journey...   :305:
~Never Ever Give Up~

arab-exile