IMG 1431

Views: 119
Posted by: operatorius.lt
in: operatorius.lt
IMG 0945 1 EICMA2011

Views: 319
Posted by: Giovannino
in: Giovannino

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: MotoGP and WSBK 2012  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR1200X DCT Red
  • City / Town: Arsbeck
MotoGP and WSBK 2012
« on: April 07, 2012, 07:36:21 PM »
Rossi and Ducati -  12th place, and last of the prototype bikes in Qatar - what's going on there? Is the Ducati so bad, or is Rossi not giving it everything since his accident?

I love watching Rossi race, but I fear he's not going to get the Ducati to work. I would like to see him back on a Honda.

Not sure if I'm going to go to a GP race this year - may go down to the Monza WSBK race on the 6th May instead - it's a nice ride down, through the Eifel, Black Forest and over the Julier pass - it' a bit cheaper too. Ride down on Fri/Sat, watch the race on Sunday and ride back Mon/Tue - it sounds good already.

Offline Crosstourer

• Forum Help & Support
  • Crosstourer Member
Re: MotoGP and WSBK 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 07:46:19 PM »
To quote Rossi:

"I can't ride this bike, I can't make the difference, I can't even keep up with Hayden's pace, who I used to go quick against in comparison."

"Probably we are going worse than last year because we managed to be seventh back then... What can I say? I want to be frank. I can't ride this bike well, even in comparison with my fellow Ducati riders.

The bike obviously does not suit his riding style.

Rallying here we come for next year.....  :038:

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 08:02:55 PM »
I don't think he'll make it through the whole 2012 season after reading the quote.

Sad really.

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 08:07:38 PM »
*Originally Posted by Doc [+]
Not sure if I'm going to go to a GP race this year - may go down to the Monza WSBK race on the 6th May instead - it's a nice ride down, through the Eifel, Black Forest and over the Julier pass - it' a bit cheaper too. Ride down on Fri/Sat, watch the race on Sunday and ride back Mon/Tue - it sounds good already.

Well, Monza was a no-go due to the weather. Is it really May?

arab-exile