PR3T Front

Views: 498
Posted by: Doc
in: Doc
IMG 0074 (Medium)

Views: 152
Posted by: Min
in: Min

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Forum Meet  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR1200X DCT Red
  • City / Town: Arsbeck
Forum Meet
« on: April 01, 2012, 11:20:04 AM »
*Originally Posted by Mister B [+]
Hi Ojo ... We are already booked in at St Margen (D)  just East of Freiburg on 6th june to go on thursday to the Rhine Falls and then onto Lake Konstanz ,so regrettably a you are a bit off our route but could you make St margen .. Plenty of time to see what happens.,Though as with Doc's route it looks like we will miss each other by a day / too many Kms..We should have started this idea 3 months ago!!!!!

Now there's an idea for a meet next year, when we've ALL got a Crosstourer - A Crosstourer Forum Meet  :062:

I reckon the Alps is the favourite place to meet for a beer.  :030: We could coordinate our tours to have a night together in the same place/hotel.

I realise for some it's not possible, but for others it is...

...So... who's interested :261: 
 :031:

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR 1200XD white
  • City / Town: Stans
Re: Forum Meet
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 09:16:34 PM »
Yeah, good idea Doc  :305:

So, in the alps ... in the middle of the swiss alps perhaps  :018: i could suggest some good place to stay and some great routes through the mountains. And plenty of  :031: around too  :029:
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....
my latest trip: http://www.austral.omania.ch/index.html

Offline Murdock

• Crosstourer Pro
  • It is important to give gas!!!!!
  • Bike: XL700V
  • City / Town: Rimini
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 09:24:37 AM »
In Italy in July, we will make a sort of passing of the torch, between Varadero and CrossTourer.
 It will be an official event of Varadero, Transalp and CrossTourer Club Italy, and will be held at the intersection of some of the most beautiful roads with curves Apennines of Italy.
 If anyone is interested .....

:821: :031: :063:

Offline Freaky

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: XL1000V Varadero
  • City / Town: Singapore
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 03:03:34 PM »
*Originally Posted by Murdock [+]
In Italy in July, we will make a sort of passing of the torch, between Varadero and CrossTourer.
 It will be an official event of Varadero, Transalp and CrossTourer Club Italy, and will be held at the intersection of some of the most beautiful roads with curves Apennines of Italy.

Wow! Sounds cool... Hope this event will be recorded and post... Will definately want to see...

:821:

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 03:11:18 PM »

Hey Murdock, sounds good.

Just waiting for a time and place!  :046:

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 03:23:31 PM »
*Originally Posted by ojo [+]
Yeah, good idea Doc  :305:

So, in the alps ... in the middle of the swiss alps perhaps  :018: i could suggest some good place to stay and some great routes through the mountains. And plenty of  :031: around too  :029:

Ojo, the Swiss Alps sounds perfect. :031:

I'm sure we'll get quite a few Crosstourer's together for a beer -  any ideas on a date, and place to meet/stay :261

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 03:26:12 PM »
Therefore, the event will be held (also sponsored by Honda Italy), from 6 to 8 July 2012, near Badia Tedalda.

Murdock,
Checking out Mapsource to see exactly where you are. Will check the dates an let you know soonest.

Cheers,
Doc

UPDATE:
Checked out the location and it's a bit too far - three days there, and 3 days back.

Sorry, but I'll have to sit this one out. Have fun!  :031:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:41:24 PM by Doc »

arab-exile