Author OEM Frount fork internals with upgraded k-tech valve and hyper pro springs £300  (Read 1076 times)

• Offline linkomthsed   gb

• Crosstourer Junior  ‐    6
    • Topic Author

Offline linkomthsed

• Crosstourer Junior
    • Topic Author
    Hi,

not sure best way to go about selling the items. i've just upgraded to Andreani Fork Cartridge Kit and i had k-tech valves and hyper pro springs in the bike which have been pulled out the bike see below however, While i do have the OEM valves and springs I'm not mechanically minded so would have to get someone to rebuild the stock if i wanted to extract the k-tech valves so was thinking it might be easier just to sell it as a whole unit £300 (that's all internals with k-tech valves and hyper pro springs). I'm open to just selling the valves if your able to take them out and put the stock ones back in. 

Just word of warning for anyone wanting to take this upgrade path they work great as long as you are a lighter rider however, if your like me lets say a jolly fellow (very overweight :008:)  the progressive springs compress quickly and i ended up sitting past the progressive part. this made it feel more like a race bike which while would have been great on a track not so nice on the road. its handing was awsome  :046:

• Offline Max2007   hr

• Crosstourer Pro  ‐    243

Offline Max2007

• Crosstourer Pro
    Re: OEM Frount fork internals with upgraded k-tech valve and hyper pro springs £
    Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2022, 06.50 am
    Aug 15, 2022, 06.50 am
    Hallo! What about your Adreani experience!?
    What configuration did you buy ( street,  touring,...)? How does front feel now?

• Offline linkomthsed   gb

• Crosstourer Junior  ‐    6
    • Topic Author

Offline linkomthsed

• Crosstourer Junior
    • Topic Author
    Re: OEM Frount fork internals with upgraded k-tech valve and hyper pro springs £
    Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2022, 09.10 am
    Aug 15, 2022, 09.10 am
    I got the misano evo cartridge kit with springs to my weight which I'm setting up for touring. I've not been able to ride it much yet so its currently at the stock settings. the 30 miles i've been its got the same sharp handling (quick turn in and smooth planted feel) of what of the k-tech valves and hyper pro springs but much less harsh over bumps as its linear rather then progressive springs.

I'll write up my full experience once i've had time to dial in the settings that suit me along with my overall experience of setting the whole bike up which includes review of hyper pro rear shock.

• Offline Max2007   hr

• Crosstourer Pro  ‐    243

Offline Max2007

• Crosstourer Pro
    Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2022, 05.35 pm
    Aug 15, 2022, 05.35 pm
    Thanks!! 👍

• Offline bartho   be

• Crosstourer Member  ‐    15

Offline bartho

• Crosstourer Member
    Reply #4 on: Aug 30, 2022, 11.41 am
    Aug 30, 2022, 11.41 am
    Any update here?

arab-exile