2012 09 13 10 40 50

Views: 357
Posted by: regis
in: Regis
SW Motech Bash Plate

Views: 272
Posted by: jacob
in: Jacob

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Crosstourer accessories price list  (Read 6710 times)

Offline Strider

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Crosstourer DCT
  • City / Town: Bedford
Crosstourer accessories price list
« on: February 29, 2012, 10:23:31 PM »
You need deep pockets for this lot !

Crosstourer accessories price list :

12V DC Socket
Power additional electric equipment with this handy 12V DC Socket Kit.
£76.60

Averto Security Alarm Kit
Featuring the very latest anti-theft technology, this compact alarm unit has a 118db siren, a movement and shock detector featuring 8 sensitivity settings and a double immobiliser to ensure the engine can not be started by ignition key alone. With a back-up battery and a low-consumption sleep mode, the battery is protected from draining. Easy to install by means of connectors and pre-wiring.
£355.37

Akrapovic Titanium Slip-on Exhaust
Delivering great looks and increased performance, this street legal slip-on exhaust conforms to all exhaust system noise level regulations for street use.
£809.82

Pannier Inner Bag
Carry your day to day necessities with this black Nylon bag with a silver Honda logo on the front. It has a front pocket that will hold an A4-size file, adjustable shoulder strap and carrying handle. Can be stowed in either Panniers or Top Box.
£82.21

Cargo Net
Holds luggage to rear carrier and pillion seat. Black colour
£19.40

35L (Right) and 39L (Left) Pannier Kit
A set of two Alu-look panniers designed to look fully integrated on the Crosstourer. Kit includes a Pannier Stay Set, an additional lock barrel and spare keys.
£960.00

32L Top Box
An Alu-look Top Box offering carrying capacity to store two full-face helmets and more. Featuring a quick-locking and easily detachable mounting system it includes a Top Box Bracket, Mat, Straps and Pad.
£573.60

Top Box Inner Bag
Carry your day-to-day necessities with this black Nylon bag with Honda logo. It will fit perfectly in the Top Box and features an adjustable shoulder strap and carrying handle. Can be stowed in either Panniers or Top Box.
£49.94

Top Box and Pannier Kit (Combined)
Top Box and Pannier full kit
£1,450.96

U-Lock
Keep your Crosstourer safe with this tamper-resistant barrel key U-Lock that fits neatly under the seat.
£93.96

Main Stand
A necessity for more secure parking on variable ground surfaces, a Mainstand also facilitates cleaning and rear wheel maintenance.
£181.86

Outdoor Cover
A water-resistant and breathable cover that allows the motorcycle to dry whilst covered, and protects the paintwork from U.V. rays. Supplied with an anti-flutter rope and two U-Lock holes. It can be used when Top Box and/or Panniers are fitted.
£109.27

Tank Pad
A black polyurethane Tank Pad that will help to protect the fuel tank from scratches.
£41.71

Cowl Ornament Kit
Protect the front cowl with this tubular-steel frame, specifically designed for the Crosstourer. Finished in metallic silver to match the crankcase cover.
£262.58

Protective Film
Protect your paintwork against scuffs and scratches with this high quality easy to apply self adhesive clear film. A4 in size, it can be cut to fit.
£16.34

Fairing Deflector Kit
A set of left and right black polyurethane deflectors that fit to the upper and lower fairing and extend the amount of wind protection for both rider and pillion. They can be painted to colour-match your bike.
£84.42

Touring Screen
A Polycarbonate windshield that features deflectors for improved protection and rider comfort.
£127.72

Heated Grip Kit (360°)
Extremely slim Heated Grip Kit, with integrated control for maximum rider-comfort. Features 3-step variable heating levels, with integrated circuit to protect the battery from draining and smart heat allocation that focuses on the area of the hands that are most sensitive to the cold. Must be combined with additional Quartet Wiring Harness.
£26.75

DCT Pedal Shift
Foot operated pedal for DCT
£300.91

Front Fog Lamp Attachment Kit
Required to attach Fog Lamps
£281.52

Front LED Fog Lamp Kit
For those gloomy days and nights or when riding in mountain cloud, a pair of adjustable bright white LED Front Fog Lamps with a single switch bracket.
£325.31

Top Box Bracket
A specially designed Top Box Bracket system which allows a fully laden Top Box to float left and right like the perfect pillion so as not to compromise the cornering dynamics of your motorcycle. Includes the Top Box Carrier.
£56.26

Offline zpowerdave

• Crosstourer Member
  • City / Town: BOLTON
Re: Crosstourer accessories price list
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 11:22:55 PM »
  :005:The £26 for the heated grips is just for the loom, the grips themselves along with the wiring are nearly £300, not sure on the top box bracket that slides from side to side !!! sounds weird!!!

Offline Freaky

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: XL1000V Varadero
  • City / Town: Singapore
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:19:15 AM »
Hi Strider,

You have the site to purchace the accessories? Thought of ordering first while waiting for Bike to arrives in April.

Cheers....  :821:

Offline Strider

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Crosstourer DCT
  • City / Town: Bedford
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 08:16:15 AM »
*Originally Posted by zpowerdave [+]
  :005:The £26 for the heated grips is just for the loom, the grips themselves along with the wiring are nearly £300, not sure on the top box bracket that slides from side to side !!! sounds weird!!!

I've been told that the top box bracket that allows the luggage to move from side to side helps to improve handling, sounds weird to me to !!

Offline Murdock

• Crosstourer Pro
  • It is important to give gas!!!!!
  • Bike: XL700V
  • City / Town: Rimini
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 08:29:04 AM »
Waiting for the after market accessories  :082: :082: :082:

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR1200X DCT Red
  • City / Town: Arsbeck
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 08:11:11 PM »
Accessories...

... I'm still waiting - :305:  - for the bike  :164: 

Saw one in it's delivery crate today. First time in the flesh. Touched it. Silver, with manual gears.

It's 10 times better than I expected - now my dreams have more substance.  Soon mine will arrive.  :001: :001: :001:

Centre stand, heated grips, tank pad, wind deflectors, top box with floating system, touring screen.   :001: :001: :001:

:001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001:

...and DCT.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 08:13:16 PM by Doc »

Offline Freaky

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: XL1000V Varadero
  • City / Town: Singapore
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 02:03:12 AM »
Woooooooow!!!!! CT already start delivery in Europe.... Cool guys  :028: :062:
Im drooling already.......

Offline VaraGirona

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: VFR1200X Black
  • City / Town: Girona
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 07:43:24 AM »
Yesterday I went to the Honda dealer in my city ... and I saw 2 Crosstourer there.
One of them with DCT and the other withouth it.
I saw the bike, I sat there, I touched it ...
And then the mechanic started the engine; that sounds good ... really good.

Ah! And the CrossTourer with DCT yesterday was delivered to his owner ... a really happy man, I suppose ...

Well, I'll be waiting to know something about the fuel consumption in the real life. :027:
It doesn’t matter the fast you go, but the far you arrive ...

arab-exile