IMGP3408

Views: 262
Posted by: jacob
in: Jacob
Michelin Trail 5

Views: 258
Posted by: andyrob
in: andyrob

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Moto.IT Video  (Read 3665 times)

Offline Captain Scarlet

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Ducati Diavel CR
  • City / Town: Roswell
Re: Moto.IT Video
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 01:36:33 AM »
At least they had another to give him I guess!

Strider, I really miss riding the B660, especially the Bedford to Kimbolton section; I bet your Blade is a hoot down there!

Offline Strider

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Crosstourer DCT
  • City / Town: Bedford
Re: Moto.IT Video
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 08:57:54 PM »
Yes the B660 is a great ride, unfortunately MCN have told everyone in their news paper and consequently the police monitor the road alot.
My Blade is 13 years old now and its been absolutely fantastic. Me and the wife have rode thousands of miles on the bike and its never ever let us down. All these miles with a 18 litre fuel tank, not bad hey! The crosstourers 21.5 litre fuel tank sounds good to me.
I have been patient and waiting for the adventure bike scene to finally make a bike that comes close to the performance of the blade. - The wait is nearly over.
I'm so used to the performance of the blade that nothing I've test rode over the years has come close, trust me, its a  hard pill to swallow when you've got the wife and luggage on a test ride bike, you open the throttle and nothing happens. The Blade on the other hand pulls like a jet fighter. I'm realy looking forward to trying out the Crosstourer, its got to be good enough.