Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Interview with Xtourer Designer  (Read 1941 times)

Offline roundincircles

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: Multistrada, K16
  • City / Town: Herts
Interview with Xtourer Designer
« on: February 11, 2012, 11:34:26 AM »
Here is an interview with the designer......he says it is very stylish and very good......

Honda V4 Crosstourer Concept - interview with Yosuke Hasegawa
roundincircles

Offline Captain Scarlet

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Ducati Diavel CR
  • City / Town: Roswell
Re: Interview with Xtourer Designer
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 01:27:54 AM »
Cheers RIC. Lets chat in 'all' the forums!  :008:

What part of Herts are you in? I was born in W.G.C.

Offline roundincircles

• Crosstourer Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 01:37:01 AM »
Captain. The town Ebeneza Howard designed before Welwyn.
roundincircles

Offline Captain Scarlet

• Crosstourer Pro
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 12:54:54 AM »
I went to the Howard School  :001:

Looking forward to the launch reports next week and the eXplorer the week after. The group test with the GS and Tenere should be pretty cracking too. I suspect the eXplorer will be the new Adventure-Tour (1200 shaft) on-road group leader, but it could actually be very close with the CrossTourer, whilst off-road the GS and Tenere should fair a little better; assuming the BMW doesn't break mid test  :008:

Offline roundincircles

• Crosstourer Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 02:16:46 PM »
Captain. My wife dragged me to John Lewis in Welwyn last week and the town was busy. Apparently Ebeneza learnt from his mistakes in Letchworth Garden City and applied the lessons to Welwyn. I think there is more motorcycle parking in Welwyn!

Yes the reports by KA will be scrutinised by all. What power he has like a Roman ......thumb up. or thumb down or in the middle......showroom foot fall instantly created or otherwise......can't wait and then the bikes to ride in March when it's snowing again!

Will the Honda enjoy agility from mass centralisation or need to visit Weight Watchers? Will the torque talk the torque and make it a tall-rounder flier?. Will it have a drink habit or be parsimonious? Can Kylie Minogue get comfortable on that pillion or will she need a massage.........after a ride?
roundincircles

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR 1200XD white
  • City / Town: Stans
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »
*Originally Posted by roundincircles [+]
Will the Honda enjoy agility from mass centralisation or need to visit Weight Watchers? Will the torque talk the torque and make it a tall-rounder flier?. Will it have a drink habit or be parsimonious? Can Kylie Minogue get comfortable on that pillion or will she need a massage.........after a ride?

Haha ... questions over questions  :062: .... i like that Kylie Minogue one ... because I remember a somewhat analogy in my younger days ...

here goes: when driving out on my good old Honda XL500 i somewhat had a habit "testing" the girls who came riding with me ... you could tell the "good girls from the bad girls" when i (unexpectedly) went off the road down some steep sideways ....   :172:

.... soo ... on CrossTourer ... if you hear em cry  :435:
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....
my latest trip: http://www.austral.omania.ch/index.html

Offline Captain Scarlet

• Crosstourer Pro
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 03:00:10 AM »
Even spookier RIC, my first job at sixteen was working at JLP in WGC! Before moving onto British Aerospace and a life of I.T.
 :084:
I don't know if Kylie's hot-pants will need a massage after a pillion ride on a CrossTourer, but I'm willing to pose the question and oblige as necessary!
 :020:

Panigale test Wednesday, CrossTourer Friday, eXplorer a week Friday, we're all going to be spoilt for nice reviews to read for a week or two.
 :062:

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR 1200XD white
  • City / Town: Stans
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »
*Originally Posted by Captain Scarlet [+]

Panigale test Wednesday, CrossTourer Friday, eXplorer a week Friday, we're all going to be spoilt for nice reviews to read for a week or two.

Really looking forward to that  :029:
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....
my latest trip: http://www.austral.omania.ch/index.html

Recent Topics