It was COLD camping

Views: 299
Posted by: jacob
in: Jacob
C My Red Tourer (7)

Views: 182
Posted by: iec
in: iec

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: From the little red dot called Singapore  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Paikia44

• Crosstourer Junior
From the little red dot called Singapore
« on: February 01, 2012, 03:08:34 PM »
Hi guys....!! Great to know that Honda is finally launching this new Adventure Tourer. From the pics off the net I must say it looks awesome!! Hopefully it'll be as good as it looks!

News is it'll arrive in Singapore's shore come April. And I'll definitely head my way to the showroom to view the bike in the flesh (or metal for this case).

Still unsure if I'll change to this bike though and if I do I'll definitely report in here regularly I reckon. :)

Current ride is a 2002 yammie TDM900 which I'm still loving every moment I'm on it.

Some pics to show off if I may....

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR 1200XD white
  • City / Town: Stans
Re: From the little red dot called Singapore
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 03:41:58 PM »
Welcome Paikia  :400: ...
From Singapore ... lucky you ...  you sure have warmer weather than we have .....very very cold over here in central europe :156:

Hey, sure a nice bike your TDM900  :305:
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....
my latest trip: http://www.austral.omania.ch/index.html

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR 1200XD white
  • City / Town: Stans
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 03:56:27 PM »
Just about a question to you Paikia or Freaky ;-) ... I know Singapore only from stopovers at the airport .. well some twenty years ago i went downtown too i thought. So ...

You got a bit "stuck in" in in the middle there aren't you  ... so question .. do you travel much to other countries on your bikes? The only mainland route would be to Malaysia Kuala Lumpur would it. Just wondering ....  whats going on on the as you said "little red dot called Singapore" ...  :038:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:58:31 PM by ojo »
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....
my latest trip: http://www.austral.omania.ch/index.html

Offline Paikia44

• Crosstourer Junior
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 12:46:25 AM »
Hi ojo...

It's always greener on the other side. Many folks here love the snow and frequent countries like Europe, States or closer like Korea & Japan just to experience the winter. I'm also planning a trip Downunder in June when it'll be their winter season. Hahaha!! Singapore is sunny most days but the humility is high and ppl perspire a lot. And riding isn't as pleasant if u don the riding gear and stuck in traffic.

Well... There are decent number of riders who ride regularly out of Singapore. Of course we can only ride northwards. Usually will be destinations within Malaysia but many also venture further into Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and even China. And as far as I know, there are 2 couples who rode their bikes (1 on GS1150 and another on Africa Twin) around the world!!

Offline Freaky

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: XL1000V Varadero
  • City / Town: Singapore
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 01:27:04 AM »
Hi Paikia.... Officially  :400: to the forum of the waiting. Glad that you could join us here.

You know your babe do look good. With proper TLC she can go for many more years. Same goes for my Vara. But i do want to feel something brand new between my legs for once in my life... heheheheh

:821:

Offline Freaky

• Crosstourer Pro
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 01:46:16 AM »
*Originally Posted by ojo [+]
Just about a question to you Paikia or Freaky ;-) ... I know Singapore only from stopovers at the airport .. well some twenty years ago i went downtown too i thought. So ...

You got a bit "stuck in" in in the middle there aren't you  ... so question .. do you travel much to other countries on your bikes? The only mainland route would be to Malaysia Kuala Lumpur would it. Just wondering ....  whats going on on the as you said "little red dot called Singapore" ...  :038:

Hi Ojo, what Paikia says, pretty much gives you some idea rite. Simply said, we can visit you guys in Eurome by travelling on land. :005:
I do recently had a dream of being a traveller on wheels..... :305: Dont have to be round the world, reaching UK should be enaugh accomplishment for me..... (Hmmmmmm....  :084:Maybe one day.......)

:031: :821: :063:

Offline Paikia44

• Crosstourer Junior
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 03:24:54 AM »
*Originally Posted by Freaky [+]
Hi Paikia.... Officially  :400: to the forum of the waiting. Glad that you could join us here.

You know your babe do look good. With proper TLC she can go for many more years. Same goes for my Vara. But i do want to feel something brand new between my legs for once in my life... heheheheh

:821:

Same feeling here. I call it the 'itchy backside' syndrome. Haha!

Offline Freaky

• Crosstourer Pro
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 05:40:15 AM »
 :745: :745: :745: