Author Topic: STAND FOR OIL CHANGE  (Read 1207 times)

Online Jfro5867

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: 2018 model
Re: STAND FOR OIL CHANGE
Reply #24 on: September 30, 2020, 09:17:11 AM
Morning Asct17,
In an ideal world I would use a dealer for servicing because it's best should any issues arise but, I don't have a Honda dealer that near and perhaps more importantly I don't have any personal affiliation with them either. Dealers are busy and (no offence) I don't want some 18 year old on job work experience working on my bike because the technicians are doing other stuff.  I have been riding over 30 years now and have too many concerns about stuff not being done well. I am confident in my ability to do all the routine stuff and more than that I really enjoy it, I think it helps me bond with my bike. So, I always use genuine parts and keep the receipts. I have a centre stand on my CT so dropping the oil is so so easy. Rather than fork out hundreds on a big lift buy a centre stand instead, it will cost so much less and will be massively useful everyday. No brainier. 👍

Offline Asct17

• Crosstourer Member
Re: STAND FOR OIL CHANGE
Reply #25 on: September 30, 2020, 09:45:52 PM
Hello and thank you.

I agree with you, but thought I could manage it.  I bought the table today.  It’s in my garage.  I can still manage to fit both cars and my bike.