Author Topic: New entry from Italy  (Read 584 times)

Offline Qarlo

• Crosstourer Junior
  • Bike: Honda VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Lamporecchio
Re: New entry from Italy
Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 05:06:06 PM

Today on Monte Morello, the second terrace on Florence (the first is Piazzale Michelangelo). Pisa is located behind the mountain in the background.

Online Max2007

• Crosstourer Pro
Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 07:37:14 PM
Few jears back me and my wife were coming from Bologna  via Passo Futa and had and had also nice view on Florence!! But that time with Blackbird!

Offline Qarlo

• Crosstourer Junior
  • Bike: Honda VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Lamporecchio
Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 09:36:32 PM
A very famous road, at the weekend there are always thousands of motorbikes and motorcyclists in the square of the "Chalet della Raticosa", near the homonymous pass and those roads are dangerously busy on Saturdays and Sundays. Driving them calmly on midweek days, you can appreciate all the wonder of the landscape and roads with very little traffic.

Online Max2007

• Crosstourer Pro
Reply #11 on: September 22, 2020, 01:37:31 PM
*Originally Posted by Qarlo [+]
A very famous road, at the weekend there are always thousands of motorbikes and motorcyclists in the square of the "Chalet della Raticosa", near the homonymous pass and those roads are dangerously busy on Saturdays and Sundays. Driving them calmly on midweek days, you can appreciate all the wonder of the landscape and roads with very little traffic.

We had a good time and had a kaffe at one place were was maybe 300 motorcycles! I do not know the place name! It was nice trip!

arab-exile