Author SOLD - 2016 Honda Crosstourer Highlander DCT-T 2016 - SOLD  (Read 559 times)

• Offline David_S_Walker   gb

• Crosstourer Pro  ‐    156
    • Topic Author

Offline David_S_Walker

• Crosstourer Pro
    • Topic Author
    • Bike: VFR1200X T-DCT
    • City / Town: Roch
    SOLD - 2016 Honda Crosstourer Highlander DCT-T 2016 - SOLD
    on: Jun 29, 2020, 02.19 pm
    Jun 29, 2020, 02.19 pm
    For Sale is my Honda Crosstourer DCT-T Highlander edition. First register to me on purchase in November 2016 by supplying Honda main dealer Doble in Surrey and serviced by them up to its last service at around 16,000 miles which included the valve check.

Used by me to commute up to London on a daily basis where the DCT transmission really comes into its own - No gear changes to worry about!

It has a Trakker system fitted which is transferable  to the new owner, it is Data tagged and has a Datatool alarm fitted professionally.

I have two original keys, two alarm fobs (Both working) and a top box zip key (Which allows you to expand the lid upwards.) Branded key rings, Lanyards and all Datatool tags are present.

When not in use it is kept hooked up to a Honda branded Optimate charger so no issues with the battery and the charger will be sold along with the motorcycle.

Selling now as I have retired down to South Wales and it is just not being used anymore.

Services carried out as follows:

28/11/2016 @604 miles
    05/08/2017 @8238 miles
    11/05/2018 @16258 miles

I carried out an oil change at 20,000 miles approx - Not due but just felt it should be done.

No other mechanical issues and recalls have been carried out as necessary by Doble the local Honda dealer at the time

Currently SORN but MOT'd until 25/02/2021. Was registered on my Private Plate (K12DSW) but is now back to an original plate (CV66VRD) should you wish to check it's provenance. I have the V5C in my name to hand.

Honda finance paid off in December 2019 however you are welcome to check.

New front tyre fitted in February and has done maybe 100 miles. Matching rear (Michelin) will need replacing in about 1,000 miles but has no damage nor has it been repaired.

As we were relocating to South Wales it's first MOT was not carried out until 25th February 2016 at 20,799 miles and passed with no advisory comments.

This is the DCT-T Highlander model so has the 3 stage traction control, 5 stage heated grips, light bar and additional lights fitted. It is complete with all boxes as shown - I didn't like the original top box supplied by Honda and managed to source an older style top box with the zipped extender. It is key-coded to the bike so one key fits all and has never leaked!

It has the following additional items fitted which will remain with the bike so front to rear:

R&G front axle protector
        Front mudguard extender
        Stainless steel radiator guard
        SW Motech bash plate - A substantial thing but easy to remove for maintenance
        R&G Left hand engine cover
        R&G Aero frame protectors
        R&G Frame Plugs
        GIVI Big Foot side stand extender
        Barkbuster hand guards (Metal frame with additional LED lights - Also have the fabric covers if preferred)
        GIVI Aero adjustable windshield
        Surround view rear mirror - Can be removed if wished but suggest you try it before you do!
        Honda Original Tank Pad with Stomp grip pads fitted either side
        Top Sellerie modified seat with heated front pad - Very nice on a cold morning - Height is a tad lower than the standard seat
        Under seat aux. power plug
        Genuine Honda supplied DCT Foot Lever (About £450 new!)
        Centre Stand
        R&G Boot mark frame protectors
        R&G Rear hugger
        Rear wheel hub cover

There may be more but nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Condition wise it is in my view in very good order all round. As is often the case there is some light corrosion to some fasteners and clips and the centre stand could perhaps do with a re-paint.

The motorcycle is located in Roch near Haverfordwest in Pembrokeshire. There is a railway station in Haverfordwest and I could collect you from the station by prior agreement. It is possible that delivery at cost (Say £1 a mile?) could be arranged but only after full and irreversible payment is made which will need to be in cash to my bank account - NO PAYPAL unless of course you wish to pay the fees!

Inspection welcome by arrangement but will be at my home address and no test rides will be allowed unless full payment of cash is in my hands and written insurance cover is shown. However as it is SORN then it is not allowed on the public road anyway

Thank you for viewing - Any specific photographs then please let me know and I will either ad to the advert or supply via email.

I am looking for £7,250 for this but will listen to reasonable offers - New kitchen needed!!

Thank you.
    Last Edit: Jul 15, 2020, 06.35 pm by David_S_Walker