Author Topic: Dutch All-road rider has entered  (Read 309 times)

Offline Max2007

• Crosstourer Member
Re: Dutch All-road rider has entered
Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 08:22:19 PM
Welcome and wish you much fun! If going to Croatia and passing a long the adria coast near Split you can say hallo! Leave message in PM!!
Groet💪😀

Online __Ray__

• Crosstourer Member
  • www./
  • Bike: Honda VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Maasbracht
Re: Dutch All-road rider has entered
Reply #9 on: April 06, 2020, 09:05:07 PM
*Originally Posted by Max2007 [+]
Welcome and wish you much fun! If going to Croatia and passing a long the adria coast near Split you can say hallo! Leave message in PM!!
Groet💪😀
Thanks.
I'm passing trough Split around the 11th of September. Crossing the border from Bosnia into Croatia at Mali Prolog and following the coast from Gradac until Sibenik. From there we're (me and 2 buddy's) going inland heading to Plitvicka Jezera. From there we continue to exit Croatia near Prezid.
Date's are a rough estimate because there is only a starting date, a "need to be back" date and a route to be sure to get to the places we want to visit but that's more a guideline.
I cut that route up in 20 sections because that's how many days we have but that's only to check if we're within the window we have.
Only day one will be planned and the rest we ride until we get hungry and find something to eat and then ride some more until we get tired and then find a place to sleep, that can be a B&B, Hostel or a tent if we cannot find something.