Author Topic: Powerbronze Hand guards  (Read 9212 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Forum Vendor
  • Crosstourer Member
Re: Powerbronze Hand guards
Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 10:25:11 AM
Hello,

If anyone does require the additional fixings from Powerbronze for our hand guards, please contact me via private message and we will able to supply these for you.

All the best,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page

Offline Mav

• Crosstourer Member
Reply #17 on: January 12, 2021, 02:19:45 PM

Mine arrived today. Thanks

Offline socalnative

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: VFR1200X
  • City / Town: San Bernardino
Reply #18 on: April 28, 2021, 03:17:16 AM
I got tired of explaining why there are giant fender washers holding my handguards on and took them off.

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Forum Vendor
  • Crosstourer Member
Reply #19 on: April 28, 2021, 09:06:44 AM
*Originally Posted by socalnative [+]
I got tired of explaining why there are giant fender washers holding my handguards on and took them off.

Hello,

Please accept my apologies, I didn't receive a notification about your private message regarding the additional fixings.

If you still have the hand guards, I will get the additional fixings out in the airmail post within 24 hours.

Regards,
Richard Padwick
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page

Online bazza950

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Ct 2018,DCTwhite
  • City / Town: whitchurch,shrop
Reply #20 on: April 28, 2021, 01:12:34 PM
Hi Richard
i think you need to get out the camera! you state quite clearly that you only  offer these in matt black-then show photos in white!
i have a thing about colours -too many accidents start off with "sorry mate didnt see you" and black everything is the worst thing! So my white bike has your (last) white hugger and I would add white hand guards -but not black!

baza
*Originally Posted by RichardPB [+]
Hello,

Yes, I do monitor the Powerbronze section of the forum.

With regards to the hand guards, Powerbronze actually make hand guards for the Crosstourer 2016 - 2020 model.

These hand guards are only available in Matt Black finish and are £70.

If anyone is interested in seeing the fitting instructions for these, please send me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll send them over.

All the best,
Richard

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Forum Vendor
  • Crosstourer Member
Reply #21 on: April 28, 2021, 01:52:24 PM
*Originally Posted by bazza950 [+]
Hi Richard
i think you need to get out the camera! you state quite clearly that you only  offer these in matt black-then show photos in white!
i have a thing about colours -too many accidents start off with "sorry mate didnt see you" and black everything is the worst thing! So my white bike has your (last) white hugger and I would add white hand guards -but not black!

baza

I will mention that as soon as possible, however if we take new photos to replace those, they won't be on a bike a s we don't have a crosstourer available for a photoshoot now.

Online bazza950

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Ct 2018,DCTwhite
  • City / Town: whitchurch,shrop
Reply #22 on: April 28, 2021, 03:09:49 PM
I am sure you could get a forum member to lend his bike -maybe for a discount? Suggest that you state if they fit the DCT version as well -without a clutch lever
like my hugger!
baz

Offline socalnative

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: VFR1200X
  • City / Town: San Bernardino
Reply #23 on: May 11, 2021, 03:50:22 AM
This was a misunderstanding of my not receiving the additional hardware pieces.
Richard was very attentive and showed great customer service by sending them very quickly!
Thank you and they look very nice now!

These handguards block a lot more air and are great during the colder months. They are similar to the stock ones in that they provide more air deflection rather than extreme protection in case of a bad fall. My dirt bikes have metal hand guards but the plastic parts don't block the wind or air like the Powerbronze do.

*Originally Posted by socalnative [+]