Author fallo cambio DCT  (Read 3367 times)

• Offline miguel1200x

• Crosstourer Junior  ‐    2
    • Topic Author

Offline miguel1200x

• Crosstourer Junior
    • Topic Author
    fallo cambio DCT
    on: Nov 05, 2019, 12.23 pm
    Nov 05, 2019, 12.23 pm
    hola, tengo un problema en el cambio automático de mi crosstourer no pasa de segunda velocidad y sale el "-" parpadeando , cuando apago contacto y enciendo hace este ruido:

que se quita girado la rueda trasera y pone el punto muerto, pero al iniciar la marcha de nuevo vuelve a salir el guion y ya no pasa de 2ª
    he mirado secuencia de fallos y salen  62  (6- largos y 2- cortos) referente a sensor de presion de aceite pero he cambiado uno por otro ( lleva dos de marchas pares e impares) y no se soluciona  :027:

• Offline Yasko   england

• Crosstourer Master  ‐    1361

Offline Yasko

• Crosstourer Master
    • After breathing everything else is a bonus
    • Bike: Africa Twin DCT
    • City / Town: Canterbury
    Re: fallo cambio DCT
    Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2019, 04.00 pm
    Nov 05, 2019, 04.00 pm
    Translated

Hello, I have a problem in the automatic change of my crosstourer does not pass second speed and the "-" flashes, when I turn off contact and turn on it makes this noise:
    that the rear wheel is turned off and puts the neutral, but when starting the march again the script comes out again and no longer passes 2nd
    I have looked at the sequence of failures and 62 (6- long and 2- short) referring to the oil pressure sensor come out but I have changed one for the other (it has two of odd and even gears) and it is not solved.

Intenta restablecer el DCT ( try resetting the DCT)

• Offline oskar   es

• Crosstourer Pro  ‐    138

Offline oskar

• Crosstourer Pro
    • Bike: VFR1200XH
    • City / Town: Oviedo
    Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2019, 12.57 pm
    Nov 06, 2019, 12.57 pm
    Hola Miguel, siento mucho no poder ayudarte más que en lo que se refiere a la reinicializacion del embrague DCT, te lo adjunto abajo en pdf, a ver si te sirve de algo. Saludos.

Translation:
    "Hi Miguel, I am very sorry to be able to help you only when it comes to the re-initialization of the DCT clutch, I attach it below in pdf, to see if it helps you. Regards."

• Offline Stevensweert   nl

• Crosstourer Master  ‐    642

Offline Stevensweert

• Crosstourer Master
    • Mensch ärgere dich nicht, wundere dich nur !
    • Bike: VFR1200 X CT DCT
    • City / Town: Stevensweert
    Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2019, 02.00 pm
    Nov 06, 2019, 02.00 pm
    I don’ t speak Spanish but some years ago I had the same problem.
    A firm sweep  of the back wheel solved the problem. After that I heard the gearbox going back to neutral.  I can not remember whether I did that with contact on or off. So a firm
    Sweep at the back wheel (can not remember forward or backwards, so I would say try both; I would start with forward).

arab-exile