Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: FS - Leo Vince slip-on muffler for crosstourer - US sale only  (Read 380 times)

Offline zener

• Crosstourer Junior
FS - Leo Vince slip-on muffler for crosstourer - US sale only
« on: October 09, 2019, 11:18:52 AM »
This muffler is in EX condition with only about 1000 miles on it.  It fits 2016 and 2017 crosstourers for sure but I think earlier ones too - you'd have to check.  It has a removable end baffle and sounds great with and without it in - not too loud but adds a nice deep tone to the exhaust note.  Located in the US so sale limited to US sale only.  $225 including shipping.  I should mention that depending on where in the US you live, postage, insurance, and pp fee will total $50 or more and for that reason, the price is firm. Paypal preferred, money order or cashier's check accepted.  Contact me via email   tpipic at columbus dot rr dot com
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 05:20:53 PM by zener »

Offline zener

• Crosstourer Junior
Re: FS - Leo Vince slip-on muffler for crosstourer - US sale only
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 05:22:48 PM »
Bump.  Price reduced.

Online DEMBONES

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: 2016 VFR1200XD
  • City / Town: PacNW
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 12:19:24 AM »
*Originally Posted by zener [+]
This muffler is in EX condition with only about 1000 miles on it.  It fits 2016 and 2017 crosstourers for sure but I think earlier ones too - you'd have to check.  It has a removable end baffle and sounds great with and without it in - not too loud but adds a nice deep tone to the exhaust note.  Located in the US so sale limited to US sale only.  $225 including shipping.  I should mention that depending on where in the US you live, postage, insurance, and pp fee will total $50 or more and for that reason, the price is firm. Paypal preferred, money order or cashier's check accepted.  Contact me via email   tpipic at columbus dot rr dot com

I'll take it.  Payment sent.

Offline zener

• Crosstourer Junior
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 10:25:08 AM »
SOLD!