Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Fork oil seals again  (Read 848 times)

Offline Mspeirs

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: 2017 CT DCT
Re: Fork oil seals again
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 03:10:39 PM »
Sorry to hear that. My SKF seals are good after 16000km. Worth a few dollars more I think Firefox.

Offline firefox

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: CT X
  • City / Town: Orpington
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 08:10:00 PM »
 Hi all.
 I dropped my CT for the fork seals replacement so about about 11 ish I get the call can you talk as I had stayed close by I come back for a talk by is tone Of his voice Oh dear this is not good it’s the seals had gone because we have upside forks the lower part of stanchion was badly scratched hence why the seals had gone so the total is which including labour and vat the parts came to including new break pads was but not new bushes as they are new since March this year and oil as I using oil from rev’s came to £942.20 that’s if you buy the spares from the service centre as I am member of the HOC some Honda Dealers will give you 10% discount so that brought the spares price down to £637.37 but bear in mind if right fork goes only you get of lightly at £167.93  before vat but if your left leg goes is a massive £306.38 before vat so it’s just as well I have Honda Blackbird which I only had for two weeks now so just need to save some cash so that’s how it stands at the moment so Iam thinking garters but no there is not space to tie on the fork is there any member who knows a fabrication that could make that has curves around the lowers stanchion that can be bolted on to the mud guard with longer bolts that’s how it stands at the moment.

Regards

Firefox

Offline Superjeap

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Why not
  • Bike: VFR1200XD
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 09:32:23 AM »
 :435:
That must be a record over here: 250 words without one punctuation mark.
We're not all native English speakers mate!
TLDR
<-- Check!

Honda VFR1200XD - XR400R - the Dutch gather Here