Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer (2014 Manual) For Sale  (Read 253 times)

Offline paulg027

• Crosstourer Junior
  • Bike: Honda VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Gunnislake
Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer (2014 Manual) For Sale
« on: July 15, 2019, 03:35:08 PM »
Fully loaded Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer (Highlander edition) finished in beautiful metallic black.  The bike is in great condition and has a long list of accessories.  A very reluctant sale, but the new owner will gain a truly fantastic bike with a recent 12K mile service all ready for touring and the open road.

I bought this bike used from a Honda main dealer and I am only the second owner.  It has now completed 13K miles (mileage will increase slightly as I'm still using it), has a valid MOT until February 2020 (no advisories), and comes with a comprehensive service history, owners manual and two sets of keys.  A new rear tyre and rear EBC rear brake pads were fitted at the last MOT.  The Crosstourer is the perfect touring bike combining performance with reliability, this one has the usual Honda Highlander extras:

Genuine Honda integrated luggage system - 35L & 39L pannier set and 39L top box
Touring screen
Integrated heated grips with three settings
Fairing crash bars with fully integrated ultra bright LED fog lights
12V DC socket located under the seat
Centre stand
Tank pad

It is also fitted with the following accessories:

Dynojet Power Commander V
Hepco and Becker sump guard
R&G Radiator guard
Givi under rack tool bag
Givi hand guard extensions
Pyramid fender extender
Pyramid rear hugger
Pyramid anti-fling guard

All this can be yours for £7495.  Please contact me with genuine interest through the forum where viewing can be arranged. The bike is located in south west England on the Devon/Cornwall border, and if ‘fairly’ local the bike can be delivered for an extra fee, but clearly when complete payment has been transferred.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:40:47 PM by paulg027 »

Offline paulg027

• Crosstourer Junior
  • Bike: Honda VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Gunnislake
Re: Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer (2014 Manual) For Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 08:38:45 AM »
Price reduced to £7200.