Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Right Hand Side Pannier Wanted  (Read 683 times)

Offline Lakes Duo

• Crosstourer Junior
Right Hand Side Pannier Wanted
« on: May 28, 2019, 01:00:22 PM »
I am looking for a replacement OEM pannier for the right hand (exhaust) side only. I've seen solitary ones advertised on the likes of ebay (kicking myself for missing out on the brand new one that a Honda dealer sold for £102 !!), so am hoping to pick one up from the forum.
Thanks

Offline JohnboyCT

• Crosstourer Member
  • City / Town: Kent
Re: Right Hand Side Pannier Wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 11:55:39 AM »
Hi Lakes Duo
After my little excursion to Luxembourg last week I am now in need of the left hand pannier, (argument with a drainage ditch).
So if we find a complete pair, so long as they are OEM originals, then perhaps we can share the cost and sort out a deal between us.

Just a thought.
Cheers

Offline Lakes Duo

• Crosstourer Junior
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 11:02:57 AM »
Funny. I had asked someone on ebay about splitting a pair that he had for sale - and the guy suggested the same thing as you. Sadly, I received your message about 2 days after they had sold, but yes it makes sense for us both to keep a look out for a decent pair and then we can split the purchase.

Offline Kingstonr

• Crosstourer Junior
  • Bike: Crosstourer
  • City / Town: East Yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 10:05:33 AM »
I have unfortunately had a small off and as a result have a right hand pannier available which is in very good condition. As Honda sell them as a pair insurers replaced both.

The left hand side pannier is scratched and the fixing is slightly damaged but it is useable.

Let me know if either of you are interested.

Thanks

Offline Lakes Duo

• Crosstourer Junior
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 07:14:47 PM »
Hi I here.
I am interested in the right hand pannier so can you please let me know what year your bike is and is it possible to get a couple of photos:
Not totally sure how best to proceed as I know that some forums don’t like it if you give out either your email address or mobile number - but I’m quite happy to do so if that’s permissible.
Let me know how best to proceed.

Offline JohnboyCT

• Crosstourer Member
  • City / Town: Kent
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 09:22:56 PM »
Thanks Kingstonr for the offer but I managed to get a local Honda dealer to part with just the back half of a left-hand pannier for a reasonable price. He had somebody that wanted the opening front so the back half was mine.
Cheers for the thought

Offline 130nick

• Crosstourer Junior
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 02:26:37 PM »
I have a pair of the honda brushed aluminium effect one s i'm looking to sell if they are of use ?

Cheers,
Nick.