SW Motech Bash Plate

Views: 287
Posted by: jacob
in: Jacob
2012 05 05 23 13 10

Views: 281
Posted by: regis
in: Regis

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Powerbronze Website & Discount Codes  (Read 695 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Forum Vendor
  • Crosstourer Member
Powerbronze Website & Discount Codes
« on: August 07, 2018, 12:44:38 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that our main website (www.powerbronze.co.uk) has been updated to an all NEW site which is much easier to use.

At the current time, because the site is being tested and fixed if necessary whilst live, promotion codes i.e. UKFORUM1 are not enabled for use.

To get your 10% discount, you will have to call our sales office on 01903 783222 and tell us which forum you are from. You will then be given the 10% discount plus free UK mainland delivery (normally £5 through the website).

All other promotion codes i.e. USAFORUM1 or IREFORUM1 are still working as these sites are separate from the UK site.

As soon as the promotion codes are reenabled, I will post again.

All the best,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page

Offline 4walls

• Crosstourer Member
  • IBA #61020
  • Bike: VFR1200XA
  • City / Town: SoCal (Dec-Apr)
Re: Powerbronze Website & Discount Codes
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 05:04:24 PM »
Hi,

Interested in your flip windscreen for the 2016 VFR1200X but I don't see any size information on your website. Can you let me know the height and width of this screen?

Thanks.

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Forum Vendor
  • Crosstourer Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 05:21:59 PM »
*Originally Posted by 4walls [+]
Hi,

Interested in your flip windscreen for the 2016 VFR1200X but I don't see any size information on your website. Can you let me know the height and width of this screen?

Thanks.

Hi,

I will get that information from production for you tomorrow morning and post it up here for you :)

All the best,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Forum Vendor
  • Crosstourer Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 03:09:53 PM »
*Originally Posted by 4walls [+]
Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

Just let you know that our flip screen is approximately 480 mm high x 340 mm wide.

All the best,
Richard

Offline 4walls

• Crosstourer Member
  • IBA #61020
  • Bike: VFR1200XA
  • City / Town: SoCal (Dec-Apr)
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 12:56:27 AM »
Thank you for the quick response.

arab-exile