Author Topic: 2016 touring screen  (Read 4290 times)

Offline Petethegreek

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: Honda VFR1200x
Re: 2016 touring screen
Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 01:02:00 AM
*Originally Posted by creature [+]
It looks really huge  :430:

Are you getting rid of it, or will you keep it.

There is another US firm which produces excellent wind shields, but last time <I checked they did not have any for our CT.

It is called Zero Gravity, maybe you lot in the States may contact them and ask whether they might produce a double bubble awesome soon for our bikes ;)

I'm back to the OEM till my wife approves motorcycle expenses...
Honda VFR1200x Crosstourer '16 - Darth Honda
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 '12 - Green Lantern Kawi

Offline ps54321

• Crosstourer Member
Reply #17 on: April 20, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
*Originally Posted by Vform [+]
Hi  Gil

I bought a Calsci screen last year for my  2016 VFR  and I'm very satisfied with the product , the upper body is more protected  and less turbulence

It fit easily as a replacement of the OEM  adjustable screen just follow the instructions
.... and the good news with it ,  you still can use the level ajuster to fit your preference of the moment

Simple efficient product

Jean

Hi Jean,

What size did you get from CALSI ? I assume you are from Quebec, did you have to pay taxes/duties on top of the purchase price?

Offline Vform

• Crosstourer Member
Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 12:27:59 PM
  Hi  PS54321
  I am 6 ft  so I order the  LARGE Calsci screen  , as I said with the adjustable mechanism it's very good, I don't even need to use the highest position to be             confortable and see over the screen

At $185 US  , for us in Canada with the conversion ( X 1.3 ) + delivery + Canada duties    =  $330 can   

For me it's worth it : money  vs  comfort   

Here in Quebec  the motorcycle season is barely starting  ....... this morning we have a little snow around Montreal
  Good riding
    Jean

Online matt28

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: 2018 CT manual
  • City / Town: South East
Reply #19 on: October 01, 2020, 03:21:08 PM
Ordered CalSci large screen (I'm 6'2). Delivery to UK is bit pricey, but hopefully screen would be worth it.