Author Topic: Rukka Cosmic Jacket and Trousers grab yourselves a bargin  (Read 1171 times)

Offline bampy

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: DCT Highlander
  • City / Town: Cardiff
I recently bought the Rukka Cosmic Jacket £510 and trousers £396 delivered from Germany UK best price £1200. Five year warranty as opposed to six on manufacturing defects and the same two year warranty on zips and a lifetime guarantee on the Goretex. So for the extra £400 you get one year manufacturing warranty and a loan jacket if there's a problem with the jacket you purchased.

Did a lot of research and basically Rukka very rarely has problems so an extra £400 for piece of mind was a bit expensive.

The jacket and trousers are being replaced in March 2016 with a new design that fact seems to have passed Tranam UK by but the Germans are heavily discounting the remaining stock. So my advice is get it while you can.

I have always bought Hein Gericke clothing and considered it up there with the best but Rukka is a whole different ball game the quality is outstanding. Do yourself a favour get it now before it is gone.