Author Topic: Main stand  (Read 1665 times)

Offline pete fairbairn

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: crosstourer dct
  • City / Town: york
Main stand
on: November 07, 2015, 11:15:09 AM
The guy who wants a main stand i found one at Cheshire bike breakers £85 delivered, i wanted the side stand but it was sold
mafakin

Offline DJ

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: VFR1200X manual
  • City / Town: Ballinamallard
Re: Main stand
Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 01:13:40 PM
Good man, that was me, I will give them a ring on Monday. Cheers Derek

Offline DJ

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: VFR1200X manual
  • City / Town: Ballinamallard
Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 03:25:39 PM
Anyone on the forum have a number for Cheshire Motorcycle Salvage? The number on their website just goes dead.

Offline steve

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR1200XD
  • City / Town: Llanelli
Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 04:42:25 PM
Hmmmm, look at what I found.

http://www.macclesfield-express.co.uk/news/local-news/jailed-businessman-who-laundered-drugs-2530256
A wealthy Macclesfield businessman who laundered £68,000 of drugs money through his motor firm has been jailed for four years.

Paul Wedgbury, 40, of Old School House, Bosley, Macclesfield, was found guilty of filtering money from convicted drug dealer Paul Pedley through the accounts of Cheshire Motorcycle Salvage, on Poole Street, Macclesfield, after a trial at Chester Crown Court .

Wedgbury, who no longer owns the business, was sentenced on Friday, November 26, alongside Pedley's ex-wife Michelle Pedley, 36, and her mother, Gillian Elizabeth Cooke, 54, who both pleaded guilty to money laundering at an earlier hearing.

Judge Roger Dutton said: "Each of you have participated in the laundering of money that had been obtained from drug users in Macclesfield by Paul Pedley, who was a substantial dealer in Class A and Class B drugs."

I know it was a few years ago but still.....

arab-exile