Author Topic: Genuine pannier set, Akrapovic and Tom Tom Rider 400  (Read 4258 times)

Offline eastsoutheast

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: Crosstourer XC
  • City / Town: Luton
Genuine pannier set, Akrapovic and Tom Tom Rider 400
on: October 10, 2015, 07:48:48 PM
I have a full set of genuine Honda Crosstourer panniers for sale, the top box is slightly damaged (scratched only) with the side ones almost unused. Would need collecting and I travel into London, up to Warrington and Hull frequently. £400 for the full set.

Akrapovic end can as supplied by Honda for the Crosstourer, comes with the carbon bracket. Has a couple of very minor marks which was how it came when I purchased. Extremely light, well made and produces a really nice sound. This does not come with the removable baffle. £220 plus postage at cost (will package really well for you) or collection from Bedfordshire.

Tom Tom Rider 400 latest version was fitted to my bike but never used. Comes with the brackets and wiring kit, as supplied new. I will pass on the receipt to the buyer for warranty purposes, was purchased from a major bike accessory retailer. £250 plus postage at cost or collection from Bedfordshire.

Genuine Honda touring screen in really good condition £45.

Regards
Brian
On a mission to fall back in love with biking and invest in training to live long and in one piece!

Offline Denis Calvert

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: DCT Crosstourer
  • City / Town: Preston Lancashi
Re: Genuine pannier set, Akrapovic and Tom Tom Rider 400
Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 10:37:47 PM
Interested in the pannier set when do you travel to Warrington next I live in Preston Lancashire

Offline eastsoutheast

• Crosstourer Member
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 12:05:09 AM
Hi Dennis

Not sure yet but it will be within the next two weeks. I would be happy to keep for you if interested and remove from sale?

Regards
Brian
On a mission to fall back in love with biking and invest in training to live long and in one piece!

Offline Denis Calvert

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: DCT Crosstourer
  • City / Town: Preston Lancashi
Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 09:12:02 AM
Thanks but will decline I have already got a set but managed to scratch one of the panniers sorry to waste your time the set is a bargain though being a bit picky about the scratches will try to fix first thanks Denis

Offline eastsoutheast

• Crosstourer Member
Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 11:31:23 AM
No probs thanks Denis

Offline DJ

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: VFR1200X manual
  • City / Town: Ballinamallard
Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 05:52:00 PM
I'll take the full luggage set. I live in Northern Ireland  but I have a sister living in reading and a brother in law living in Chester beside Warrington either of which could pick them up and post them to me.

Offline eastsoutheast

• Crosstourer Member
Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 06:03:38 PM
Hi DJ,

They are yours and glad they will get the use they deserve. The lock set fitted was matched to the bike I just sold. I would imagine your Honda dealer could change the locks to match your bikes keys. I kept a single key so just want to be upfront about the full set coming with one key which obviously locks/unlocks all of them.

If you pm me your email address I will send you some pictures of each to ensure your happy.

Regards
Brian

Offline DJ

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: VFR1200X manual
  • City / Town: Ballinamallard
Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 06:22:36 PM
That's great. I can pay you by PayPal  if that suits  you. How far is Reading from Luton ? It might be easier for my brother-in-law to pick them up in Warrington  ? My email address for the pictures is PMd.
Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 07:14:01 PM by DJ