Author Topic: Crosstourer DCT No3 on order  (Read 8009 times)

Offline cozmo1589

• Crosstourer Master
Crosstourer DCT No3 on order
on: May 06, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
"Hello my name is Colin and I'm a Crosstourerholic. It's been 6 months since my last CT and I've been suffering from the ole cold turkey"

So today I ordered a new Crosstourer DCT Highlander in the new Silver over Black with Red stripe and negotiated a decent discount plus got a few extras like Tank Pad, Rear Hugger and Fender Extender thrown in. Pick it up a week this Saturday, can't bloody wait!

Offline justin

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: DCT
  • City / Town: Cheshire
Re: Crosstourer DCT No3 on order
Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 06:40:34 AM
Congratulations mate, I am in the pics de Europa at the moment enjoyin your last one, got to admit the silver one looks stunning

Offline cozmo1589

• Crosstourer Master
Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 03:27:10 PM
Glad your out on it and having fun, wish i had the time to do trips like that, let us all know how you get on and how the bike performed. All the best Justin mate ;-)

Offline Southern Man

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Crosstourer
Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 05:37:54 AM
Morning Colin. I saw one of your post replies when I first logged on this morning and though, when is Cosmo going to get another CT! Well.... Well done mate. Welcome back although you never actually left! John

Offline cozmo1589

• Crosstourer Master
Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 05:40:59 AM
*Originally Posted by Southern Man [+]
Morning Colin. I saw one of your post replies when I first logged on this morning and though, when is Cosmo going to get another CT! Well.... Well done mate. Welcome back although you never actually left! John
Morning John. Yep couldn't manage without one for long and the new colours plus 0% finance meant I had to get another. Hopefully catch up with you sometime somewhere this year on the bikes ;-)

Offline Southern Man

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Crosstourer
Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 05:42:14 AM
Definitely Colin that would be good. Brother lives in Verwood so I have an excuse! John

Offline cozmo1589

• Crosstourer Master
Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 05:45:32 AM
*Originally Posted by Southern Man [+]
Definitely Colin that would be good. Brother lives in Verwood so I have an excuse! John
Ha my brother lives there too! OK well get down any time and we'll meet up mate, there are local ish bike meets to Verwood on Tues, weds and Thurs every week so give me plenty of notice when you think you're coming down.

Offline bampy

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: DCT Highlander
  • City / Town: Cardiff
Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 09:21:11 PM
I love the CT the best bike out there at the moment especially the DCT