Author Topic: off road with CT  (Read 2185 times)

Offline tonninods

• Crosstourer Junior
off road with CT
on: April 19, 2015, 07:22:45 AM
I am new to off road but I am really happy with the crosstourer so far. looking at developing my skills on this enduro bike. I have posted my first real attempt at off road with my new crosstourer, enjoy. I guess I still have a long way to go.

Admin edit:  = Link now dead =    :003:

Offline SunAndSea

• Ex Member
  • Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: KTM 1290 SA
  • City / Town: St Julians
Re: off road with CT
Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 08:17:28 AM
Nice video but you need to remove the music as the bike can't be heard as it negotiates the off-road tracks. I don't think it's just me but any bike video that is masked with some kind of sound track puts me off from watching it.

Offline tonninods

• Crosstourer Junior
Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 08:43:24 AM
I agree but I need to invest in a different action cam that will capture sound and engine sounds. I have opted for the music as the wind and distortion was not a good experience, the engine sound was baffled by the waterproof housing so nothing worth sharing. Also with the standard exhaust it is quite silent so I am not sure if the wind factor will overcome the engine sounds. i am new to this so any advice is welcome. I guess motorbike enthusiast will prefer the engine sounds over music any time. Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Jyrays

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: CRF1000L -16
Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 09:20:38 PM
more correct title `Off Highway`  :305:
Current: HONDA CRF1000L tricolor, Honda NC700X
Past: Honda VFR 1200X / Honda SLR 650 / Honda XLV 1000 Varadero / Honda XR 650 R / KTM 640 LC4 / Honda CB1100 / Yamaha XJ 850 / Honda CB 500...

arab-exile