IMG 1203

Views: 162
Posted by: andyrob
in: andyrob
My DCT on its first day out

Views: 278
Posted by: verde
in: Verde

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: All booked up for Europe trip  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Owendoyle1

• Crosstourer Junior
  • Bike: crostourer 1200x
  • City / Town: Greencastle
All booked up for Europe trip
« on: January 11, 2015, 06:03:39 PM »
 :158: shipping CT to Germany. Flying out of Dublin in sept. Taking 16 days through Alps Germany Austria Slovenia Italy. Going to go to bike week in Villach. I have Honda luggage on my CT and I think the top box is rubbish. Not very secure with the zip and it lets the rain in. Looking for something bigger as Missus has a lot of shoes, but topboxes are mental money. Saw a big silver and black toolbox on B&Q website for 20 quid which I am going to buy and bolt on. If you see a CT with Stanly toolbox on back be sure to say hello

Offline tmax

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: CRF1000L
Re: All booked up for Europe trip
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 05:47:21 PM »
*Originally Posted by Owendoyle1 [+]
:158: shipping CT to Germany. Flying out of Dublin in sept. Taking 16 days through Alps Germany Austria Slovenia Italy. Going to go to bike week in Villach. I have Honda luggage on my CT and I think the top box is rubbish. Not very secure with the zip and it lets the rain in. Looking for something bigger as Missus has a lot of shoes, but topboxes are mental money. Saw a big silver and black toolbox on B&Q website for 20 quid which I am going to buy and bolt on. If you see a CT with Stanly toolbox on back be sure to say hello

:028:

Offline UniversityBiker

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: CT Highlander
  • City / Town: Oxford
Re: All booked up for Europe trip
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 06:28:08 PM »
Trip sounds great but you must get us some photos of the Stanley top box, sounds epic

UB :152:

arab-exile