Author Topic: Michelin Anakee 3  (Read 4431 times)

Online Hartley

• Crosstourer God
  • Bike: Crosstourer
  • City / Town: Northampton
Re: Michelin Anakee 3
Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 07:42:43 AM
Did just under 300 miles yesterday riding in a mixture of conditions from fairly warm dry to pretty cold (bloody heated grips  :232:) and wet and a few miles in heavy rain and the Anakee 3s never missed a beat.
Fairly fast, twisty a roads all the way for me  :001: and if I hadn't been aware of the tyre noise I wouldn't have noticed it.

Got about 2000 miles on them now with no real signs of wear.
Pretty pleased with the Anakees so far.

Paul

Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 07:45:41 AM by Hartley

Offline andyrob

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFRXDCT
  • City / Town: Sunny Glasgow
Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 05:52:54 PM
My Anarkee3 had some horrible wear on it after a 2-up tour in Spain/France last year but I was too tight to fling it even when it felt really horrible but got a new one last week (£84 fitted) and what a joy.

Had been looking for summit else but decided to stick ( :082:) with them as the back has a good bit left in it and I have another half worn one that I changed out before the tour cos I was paranoid about the wear rate after the shocking life of the OE Scorps. Need not have been as the life has doubled.

Cant wait to get out for a decent long run. Had snow today!!! :112:

Offline colngezsct

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Enjoy today
  • Bike: 2012 Crosstourer
  • City / Town: Tamborine
Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 07:54:18 PM
For what it's worth I just put my second set of Contitrail Attack 2's on, first set lasted approx. 13000 kms including 6500 km trip to Ayres Rock. Much nicer tyre than Battlewings that came with the bike. :028:

arab-exile