Author Topic: Best Tyres  (Read 34319 times)

Offline mzflorida

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: 2016 VFR1200X,
  • City / Town: Estero
Re: Best Tyres
Reply #88 on: November 18, 2020, 02:57:45 AM
*Originally Posted by Younger06 [+]
I'm gonna come straight out and say it..........the Conti Trail Attack 3 is a fantastic tyre. I collected the bike after having the tyres fitted on a very wet day, not a problem to the Conti's.......confidence as soon as the wheels started to turn. Have been out on a few dry cold days also and I can't see anyone being disappointed with the cornering performance of these.
Only time will tell how they wear.

How you feel about the Contis is how I feel about the Roadsmarts.   I hear good things about the Contis; most share your opinion. 

Offline Younger06

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: '16 VFR1200X DCT
  • City / Town: Naas, Co.Kildare
Reply #89 on: November 18, 2020, 06:39:16 AM
*Originally Posted by mzflorida [+]
How you feel about the Contis is how I feel about the Roadsmarts.   I hear good things about the Contis; most share your opinion.

I absolutely loved the Dunlop RSIII. The only criticism I would have is that the front thread blocks started to "scallop" at around 6000kms

I got a fantastic deal on the Conti's and the bike was in for a service anyway so I just changed them out.........otherwise the Dunlops would still be on.
"Howya horsebox"

Online bazza950

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: Ct 2018,DCTwhite
  • City / Town: whitchurch,shrop
Reply #90 on: November 18, 2020, 05:21:11 PM
I was very pleased with Pilot 4's on a NC but that's a lighter,less powerful bike - need a new front to work well with a nearly new Bridgestone rear -suggestions?