Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Blumeeni landed in Lanzarote yet ?  (Read 8721 times)

Offline veejay

• Crosstourer Pro
Re: Blumeeni landed in Lanzarote yet ?
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 05:24:26 PM »
Any salt spreading going on over there Blue?  :038:

Offline blumeeni

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: Crosstourer
  • City / Town: PLAYA BLANCA
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 06:55:22 PM »
Er no Viv no salt just a little dust on the back wheel after I got back from a 4 hour ride, I find myself complaining to the wife how clean the bike is not even a single fly on the CT or my visor.

It's been a cool 20c up in the mountains today :190:with a high of only 24c on the south of the Island.

I'm getting a serious lack of OCD since moving here a quick wipe over with a clean micro fibre cloth just don't do it for me.

Post ride before a wipe over :152:

Cheers Blu

Offline veejay

• Crosstourer Pro
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 07:27:37 PM »
You, lucky, lucky,lucky,lucky, lucky,lucky,lucky, lucky,lucky,lucky, lucky,lucky,lucky, lucky,lucky,lucky, lucky,lucky...............B!  :152:

Offline blumeeni

• Crosstourer Pro
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 08:17:36 PM »
If it makes you feel better we had rain this morning pored for 15 minutes then the sun came out again
Cheers Blu

Offline Saxon747

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: Highlander DCT
  • City / Town: Lincoln
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 09:10:26 PM »
I suppose you need a drop now and again to settle the dust ,Pete.  :169:  0 'C  here this morn, and got as high as + 3 , with a wind chill of - 3  :190:  Had a ride  with 2 mates to Skeggy last Sunday. First time out in 5 weeks. He likes his Kwak SX 1000 btw.

Offline blumeeni

• Crosstourer Pro
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 09:41:56 PM »
Picked the right time to fly south then didn't I :190:

I'm thinking of a second bike  prolly a naked thou I'm considering another CB1000R, Z1000, or maybe an SX if I can find one within my budget.
Cheers Blu

Offline blumeeni

• Crosstourer Pro
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 08:19:30 AM »
I've been looking at the reviews on the mt09 looks like a possible in red of course :002: :305:
Cheers Blu

Offline veejay

• Crosstourer Pro
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 01:04:07 PM »
Had a look at one at the NEC show yesterday..... nice looking bike (in black  :038:).
No sign of the 'Camo CT' there though.... Had a chat with one of the Honda UK chaps, told him what I thought of the bike, and the things that actually need improvement - suspension/ headlight. Also said that a 3 stage traction control was not high on anyone's list of 'must haves' and that the traction control has barely been mentioned on the forum. He seemed surprised that I thought the headlight was appalling! I asked him if he had ridden a CT at night on back roads. He also said that they hadn't heard that the suspension was an issue... I asked if anyone from Honda checks the forum to see what owners have issues with - he assured me that they do. I said 'well they either can't read or aren't capable of understanding bikers needs'. He said he would feed back my odservations and that he was very greatful for the feedback.  :001:

arab-exile