I thought we could start a "Tag, you're it"
section, as seen on many other forums. Anyone think it's worth starting?
No prizes, just a bit of fun - although we might get some good photos.
It's an excuse (for the missus perhaps
) to get out on the bike to pick up and move a tag, so you can give someone else the same excuse to get out and find your tag.
You ride to a notable place (that someone else can identify) and...
...well see the rules below:
1. One active tag thread per country or area (e.g. Bavaria, NW England, Scotland, etc.)
2. Tag thread name examples: NL: Tag
- would be for Holland; SCO: Tag
- would be for Scotland, etc.
3. Someone 'sets' the first location.
4. Ride to the current tag and take a photo of your bike at that location - to prove you were there.
5. Ride to a new tag location and take a photo of your bike at that location - again, to prove you were there.
6. Post both the old tag photo and the new tag photo together in the thread to complete the process.
7. Repeat tags are not allowed during the current calendar year.
8. You can't move your own tag.
9. Don't move tags out of the 'designated' area/country.
10. Anyone from out of an area/country can move the tag within that area/country
11. Only use photos taken after the tag was last set. This is a riding contest after all, not a photo contest.