Author Topic: Is it true?  (Read 4537 times)

Offline slomogadgie

• Non Active
  • Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: Olde School CT
  • City / Town: Peternapper
Is it true?
on: April 08, 2013, 02:08:48 AM
That Red Crosstourers are the fastest? :164:
What do you mean it's raining....get ootside and ride the thing.

Offline whitegloss

• Crosstourer Pro
  • City / Town: tyne and wear
Re: Is it true?
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 09:19:43 AM
No, sorry but its the white one.  :038:

Offline jacob

• Non Active
  • Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CT VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Windsor
Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 11:16:03 AM
 :0461: - it is the WHITE - that's just a fact of life  :018:
2012 VFR1200X CrossTourer - April 2012 - http://crosstourer.tumblr.com/

Offline IanM

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • City / Town: Derby
Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 11:32:03 AM
Yes, it is true, as it has been for every generation of VFR ever built. 
IanM

Offline slomogadgie

• Non Active
  • Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: Olde School CT
  • City / Town: Peternapper
Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 09:50:33 PM
SPW.....no offence taken, and I hope non will be taken back....but you are having a laugh are you not (insert size 9 Daytona here). Since when can a forum not have banter. Trust me I have seen several forum, where if you take the banter side out of it, then there would not be much worth left during the dark winter months.
Are we just supposed to post about tyre pressures and whether to empty the tank of fuel before lying the bike up for the winter.
I note that you also made comment on that fact that bike should be silent (can't be bothered looking back the post for exact wordage)....yet you say we are all indivual, yet as long as we all read the sermon for SPW, then we will be okay.
Interesting to note that you state that the forum has a rapidly growing number of members and guest.....well I would say that you will put people off joining if you keep posting rightous post like that.
I have a motorcycle because I don't want to be bored. I want it so I can be free and ride through great valleys and Glens and write about it, and other 'stuff', some of which will be seen as banter. I have also noted that 3 members joined in and replied to my 'banter', yet funny enough, no one made a reply to my post about center stands. Of course that was pure bike talk and info. without banter of some sort....even the colour of the bikes...would soon render a forum stagnant.

Just 3 days on the forum and I've already had to face the wrath of a Forum policeman or guru. Geezo, I've not even swore yet.
What do you mean it's raining....get ootside and ride the thing.

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: Africa Twin DCT
  • City / Town: Arsbeck
Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 10:01:16 PM
*Originally Posted by slomogadgie [+]
That Red Crosstourers are the fastest? :164:

So, getting back to the topic's question...

NO!

PS. We have so much space for ALL topics, so let's use it!

PPS. Seeing as another CT has never passed me - silver MUST be the fastest!!!

Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:03:22 PM by Doc

Offline scotsy

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CRF1000
  • City / Town: Leigh,Lancashire
Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 10:17:16 PM
*Originally Posted by Doc [+]
So, getting back to the topic's question...

PPS. Seeing as another CT has never passed me - silver MUST be the fastest!!!

One might pass you in June doc when we pass through your neck of the woods but rest easy ....................

It'll still be a SILVER bike thats faster :305:

Offline Saxon747

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: Highlander DCT
  • City / Town: Lincoln
Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 10:25:47 PM
*Originally Posted by slomogadgie [+]
SPW.....no offence taken, and I hope non will be taken back....but you are having a laugh are you not (insert size 9 Daytona here). Since when can a forum not have banter. Trust me I have seen several forum, where if you take the banter side out of it, then there would not be much worth left during the dark winter months.
Are we just supposed to post about tyre pressures and whether to empty the tank of fuel before lying the bike up for the winter.
I note that you also made comment on that fact that bike should be silent (can't be bothered looking back the post for exact wordage)....yet you say we are all indivual, yet as long as we all read the sermon for SPW, then we will be okay.
Interesting to note that you state that the forum has a rapidly growing number of members and guest.....well I would say that you will put people off joining if you keep posting rightous post like that.
I have a motorcycle because I don't want to be bored. I want it so I can be free and ride through great valleys and Glens and write about it, and other 'stuff', some of which will be seen as banter. I have also noted that 3 members joined in and replied to my 'banter', yet funny enough, no one made a reply to my post about center stands. Of course that was pure bike talk and info. without banter of some sort....even the colour of the bikes...would soon render a forum stagnant.

Just 3 days on the forum and I've already had to face the wrath of a Forum policeman or guru. Geezo, I've not even swore yet.
:0461: Banter is all part and parcel of a good forum. Just like my Old one . :007:

arab-exile