Author Topic: SW Motech Engine Crash Bar for DCT. Where to buy them online?  (Read 5620 times)

Offline zachrharon

• Crosstourer Junior
G'day folks

I've had no such luck sourcing for this item on the internet. Anyone knows where I could find them? Preferably european websites?

Cheers

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: Africa Twin DCT
  • City / Town: Arsbeck
I've got Honda bars made by SW Motech for my DCT. I still haven't got the part number from my dealer (I keep forgetting), but if you send him a mail or ring him he'll help. Only available in Germany I think.

honda@loeper.de  0049 2823 95011 (closed Mondays) open from 09:00 German time (UK +1)

His name is Martin, he's half English (mum) and will give you the part number. Tell him Steve gave you his number if he asks.

Look in my galley for some more pictures

Offline matchip

• Crosstourer Pro
  • City / Town: Selangor
Me too.  :187:

The part number is SBL.01.662.10001/B. According to SWMotech, these bar should not be a problem to order.

Offline Mika

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Ayr
http://www.motohaus.com

I have used the above company for SW Motech parts and can recommend them

Offline zachrharon

• Crosstourer Junior
Thank you very very much folks. Gratitude

Offline Doc

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: Africa Twin DCT
  • City / Town: Arsbeck
According to my dealer, the Honda (SW-Motech) bars on my bike are Honda Part Number: 08800-MGH-900 and cost €172 (list price).

Cheers,
Doc

Offline Paul

• Crosstourer Junior
Hello to all.  :063:

Asked my local Honda dealer to see if he could acquire SW Motech crash bars for the CT(DCT) in the UK. :020: His reply

"Today I have had a definitive answer from SW Motech regarding the crash bars. They have confirmed that they are not available in England, they can only be purchased from Germany only at a price of 169 Euros." :435:

I will keep looking for a dealer that will go world wide unless you can find one first :440:

Offline scotsy

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CRF1000
  • City / Town: Leigh,Lancashire
*Originally Posted by Paul [+]
Hello to all.  :063:

Asked my local Honda dealer to see if he could acquire SW Motech crash bars for the CT(DCT) in the UK. :020: His reply

"Today I have had a definitive answer from SW Motech regarding the crash bars. They have confirmed that they are not available in England, they can only be purchased from Germany only at a price of 169 Euros." :435:

I will keep looking for a dealer that will go world wide unless you can find one first :440:

Just order them from germany  :015: