Author Topic: vids from last may  (Read 4861 times)

Offline rogieWA

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: Honda VFR1200X
  • City / Town: esperance

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR 1200XD white
  • City / Town: Stans
Re: vids from last may
Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 10:00:48 AM
Great vids! Just in Love with those australian outback roads, what a trip  :028: Could you put in some google maps or such to have a closer look on the route you did? Would be great  :029:
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....
my latest trip: http://www.austral.omania.ch/index.html

Offline Allroadtoad

• Crosstourer Master
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 10:40:24 AM
That was entertaining! Awesome landscape...
`12 VFR1200X Silver
`98 DR650SE

Offline rogieWA

• Crosstourer Member
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 02:51:33 PM
if i knew how to do that i would ojo,but i can tell you where we went it be easy to find on a map. heard east deom esperance 70 ks turn onto parmango rd head north all the way to balladonia,head west along the highway and you go past frasers range,continue further till you get to noresman,head south of noresman along the tourist route that went past the old abandoned mine then to dundas rocks,head back out to the highway then contimue south to esperance

*Originally Posted by ojo [+]
Great vids! Just in Love with those australian outback roads, what a trip  :028: Could you put in some google maps or such to have a closer look on the route you did? Would be great  :029:

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 03:31:58 PM
I see, interesting route as i looked it up on google map now. That been a trip of around 800km's was it? Once more makes me think how big Australia really is  :028:
Two years ago we went from Kalgoorlie (coming along the Great Central Road) towards west just until Yellowdine then south on some gravel road to Hyden and further on to Albany. So i sure missed Esperance a long way ... ... got to have a "next time"  :305:
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....

Offline rogieWA

• Crosstourer Member
Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 03:36:04 PM
sure is a big plce WA.we did a 4wd trip along the holland track from hyden to coolgardie which is also on my youtube page,best you come back again ojo,i maybe doing a trip from perth to coral bay in april  hopefully

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 03:46:02 PM
I have some ideas to come back in 2015 ... but no plan yet. Would be so great. Coral bay i missed that part too as we went inland south of Canarvon towards Mt. Augustus. From there to Paraburdoo and on to Karijini. LoVed it!

Offline rogieWA

• Crosstourer Member
Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 03:51:40 PM
couple years ago we went to canarvon then inland to gasgoyne junction then to the murchison rd house back to perth(vids in youtube of the trip as well was on my transalp 700) i work near the karajini park at a iron ore mine its about 140ks north of newman