Author Topic: Very big differences between prices Honda dealers (Flanders Belgium)  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Nickel

• Crosstourer Master
I 'm looking around for a manual CT and have received an offer from 3 official Honda dealers.
They take over my Honda Deauville 2008 with 71000 km and i asked a price for a manual CT with no options. (So i can compare the price for the same with the same, there will be some options like  (non oem) sidecases etc...)

The difference between the most expensive one and the cheapest is 3050 euros  :012:

Not normal some dealers.

Offline thetrecker

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CT Manual Red
Nickel, is this variation in price the trade in Value of the Deauville or have you got a base price for it, they should all be working from list price for the CT when considering a trade in.Check out the official H web site in your country to establish the list price first and try to sell the Deauville privately, then you have more control
Thetrecker. Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield.

Offline Nickel

• Crosstourer Master
*Originally Posted by thetrecker [+]
Nickel, is this variation in price the trade in Value of the Deauville or have you got a base price for it, they should all be working from list price for the CT when considering a trade in.Check out the official H web site in your country to establish the list price first and try to sell the Deauville privately, then you have more control

This variation in price is in the price i have to put on the table if i buy a CT and leave my deauville at the dealer.
But i'm sure the difference is in the trade in value they want to give for my deauville. The don't like the fact i drove 71000 km with it in almost 5 years. And i thought a Honda bike was made for driving  :150:
The kawasaki dealer gives me almost the best trade in value for my deauville if i buy a 1400gtr  :087:

Offline Mika

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Ayr
Honda should be able to beat Kawasaki, after all they are pushing to get the CT on the road as it is their flagship model at the moment.

Over here I found the Honda dealers were at least £800 better when it came to trading in my GS, that was before any haggling was done.

i would be showing them the offer from Kawasaki and telling them to beat it or your business goes elsewhere and see what they come up with  :305:

Offline Feet up

• Crosstourer Pro
  • Bike: RED CTX
  • City / Town: Barwell
£1000.00 deference on my Fazer trade in between two Honda dealers no more than thirty miles apart, How?

Offline tonpentrewinger

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: Crosstourer
  • City / Town: Rhondda
I didn't try any other dealers, went to Thunderroad Bridgend, got a DCT Crosstourer and a great px deal on my GSXR1000. Looked at a GS first in the local BMW dealers they offered me £1500 less for my GSXR.