cupolino e fanali s1000 xr

Views: 345
Posted by: Farway
in: Farway
Road to Ucmakdere

Views: 410
Posted by: techno40
in: Techno40

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: A couple of Powerbronze parts  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Leona

• Crosstourer Junior
A couple of Powerbronze parts
« on: October 26, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »
Good morning all  :158:

First of all I want to say, I have cleared this post with your lovely admin  :038: (thank you admin!)

I work for Powerbronze, and we belong to a few forums as supporters, which works out well for us and the members. Sadly we only make a couple of things for the Crosstourer but we would like to let you know about them.

We make a rear hugger in either gloss black or carbon-look, a mudguard extender in gloss black, and very soon we will finish our development work on a tall screen.

If any of you would like to buy one of our huggers we can offer you a little deal: for a limited time we will also give you a mudguard extender for free. All you need to do is call our sales office to order - 01903 783222 (option 1) and tell us you are a forum member  :028: (we're open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm).

Here's a link to the hugger page on our website that has some photos - http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/3511544/818253/---HONDA-VFR1200-10-12/VFR1200X-CROSSTOURER-12.model

Thank you all for reading, and you can always email us at sales (at) powerbronze . co . uk if you have any questions  :018:

Offline Barbancourt

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR 1200 X
  • City / Town: Drongen
Re: A couple of Powerbronze parts
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 07:25:41 AM »
 :232: just bought a mudguard extender and a rear hugger from another company yesterday!  :232:

Offline thetrecker

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CT Manual Red
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 03:24:33 PM »
Leona, you have just made a sale, and thanks for posting on this site. I was directed to a Ireland site from your main site where i placed an order for the carbon look hugger, if you want to add the fender extender please do! :821:
Thetrecker. Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield.

Offline Leona

• Crosstourer Junior
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 09:42:29 AM »
Hi thetrecker, I added a mudguard extender for you. It will have to be made which will take a few days, but it's all free  :028:

Offline thetrecker

• Crosstourer Master
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 03:06:34 PM »
Many thanks Leona, I'm stunned with this level of service, Powerbronze is my friend :028:

Offline scotsy

• Crosstourer Master
  • CRF1000l Africa Twin + VFR1200X DCT
  • Bike: CRF1000+VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Leigh,Lancashire
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 07:51:23 PM »
*Originally Posted by thetrecker [+]
Many thanks Leona, I'm stunned with this level of service, Powerbronze is my friend :028:

you Irish charmer  :008:

Offline thetrecker

• Crosstourer Master
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 09:10:38 PM »
Finally fitted my hugger a few weeks ago and reporting back now. Pictures to follow.
Good points
Nice carbon fibre finish.
Strong steel bracket mounts first to the swing arm and then the hugger bolts to this.
Extra stay to the side that bolts to existing bolt for plastic guard around the diff.
Good and wide to catch more spray.
Good instructions.
Bad points
bracket is electroplated only and i sprayed it with a few coats of primer/black to help prolong its life and help blend in.
 All Bolts are BZP only, I changed them all for stainless steel.
It does'nt cover the lower link like the Pyramid one mentioned on this forum.
It being so wide ( I think it was designed for the VFR F) it does'nt "hug" the wheel and makes the tyre look skinny :164: