Random Gallery Image

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: OEM rubber  (Read 1449 times)

Offline thetrecker

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CT Manual Red
OEM rubber
« on: August 20, 2012, 02:59:31 PM »
Hi , my pirelli original rubber are lasting very well and are now just starting to flatten off after 7000km. i initially thought they were harsh and transmitting vibes up through the bike but after checking the suspension settings on reading posts on here i found it wound up much higher than factory settings and after returning to correct settings they now feel much more compliant. I have a set of Dunlop Roadsmart 1 on standby and have found them brilliant on a previous Trailie so looking forward to them but as i say i can't knock the OEM's :008: 
Thetrecker. Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield.

Offline grahew

• Crosstourer Pro
  • White very fast CT
  • Bike: Honda CT
  • City / Town: Evesham
Re: OEM rubber
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 07:00:05 PM »
Try Dunlop TR91 TYRES they are really grippy :152:

Offline thetrecker

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CT Manual Red
Re: OEM rubber
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 10:56:37 AM »
will do Grahew,i have a source for dunlops and got their Trailmax (previous to the TR91) for my KLR650 and find them good for this power of bike, i assume the TR91 are uprated and V rated as the old model would be creaking under the torque of the CT, i will check the TR91 out on Dunlops site.As i said if you want a more road tyre try the Roadsmart, talk about grip!super confidence. cheers
Thetrecker. Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield.

Recent Topics

arab-exile