Random Gallery Image

Wombeyan Caves

Views: 298
Posted by: jacob
in: Jacob
IMG 1211

Views: 167
Posted by: andyrob
in: andyrob
after heed left

Views: 24
Posted by: Bus
in: Bus

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: I've only gone and done it!  (Read 2927 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline grahew

  • Crosstourer Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 186
  • Gender: Male
  • White very fast CT
  • Bike: Honda CT
  • City / Town: Evesham
  • Country: England
I've only gone and done it!
« on: July 14, 2012, 02:49:25 PM »
Well after much deliberation and 3 Honda dealers as well as 2 Triumph dealer I have just ordered a very fast White CT  :047:

What made it for me other than the bike was good old plain customer service BOTH Triumphs dealers gave the chat and both promised to phone me back.............neither could be bothered, All yes all the Honda dealers had the courtesy to return my phone calls  :046:

So from next week its a CT FOR ME YE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :008:

Offline Manno

  • Crosstourer Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 122
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Stockton on Tees
  • Country: UK
Re: I've only gone and done it!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 03:51:14 PM »
 :152: super choice.
RD50LC GT185 FZR600R ZZR1100C3 CBR1100XXW XR650R VFR1200X

Offline Black Bob

  • Crosstourer Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: VFR800X (Black)
  • Country: North Lincs UK
Re: I've only gone and done it!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 05:06:09 PM »
*Originally Posted by grahew [+]
Well after much deliberation and 3 Honda dealers as well as 2 Triumph dealer I have just ordered a very fast White CT

Good decision. I think Honda are on to something promising with their 'crosser' range of bikes, and the back-up I've had from the Honda dealer has been good too.

Offline IanM

  • Crosstourer Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 248
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • City / Town: Derby
  • Country: England
Re: I've only gone and done it!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 05:50:05 PM »
That pretty much mirrors my experience, Honda wanted my business whereas the Triumph dealer wasn't very interested.  Having had VFRs in the past, I like Honda, so it became an easy decision for me.  My red bike (red has always been the fastest colour for VFRs) arrives on Friday. Can't wait! 
IanM

Offline grahew

  • Crosstourer Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 186
  • Gender: Male
  • White very fast CT
  • Bike: Honda CT
  • City / Town: Evesham
  • Country: England
Re: I've only gone and done it!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 06:16:19 PM »
*Originally Posted by IanM [+]
That pretty much mirrors my experience, Honda wanted my business whereas the Triumph dealer wasn't very interested.  Having had VFRs in the past, I like Honda, so it became an easy decision for me.  My red bike (red has always been the fastest colour for VFRs) arrives on Friday. Can't wait!

Yes triumph offered me £8250 for my GSA and thought they were doing me a favour at that and being totally honest really were not intrested. Honda were the opposite offered £9900 which I feel was a fair price and fell over backwards to do the deal...............so its a Honda for me.

Roll on Friday  :305:

Offline matchip

  • Crosstourer Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
  • Gender: Male
  • City / Town: Selangor
  • Country: Malaysia
Re: I've only gone and done it!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 08:16:46 PM »
Congratulations! I'm sure you gonna love every bit of it! But IanM still right, the white came 2nd after the red!
:134: :178:  :152:

Offline IanM

  • Crosstourer Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 248
  • Gender: Male
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • City / Town: Derby
  • Country: England
Re: I've only gone and done it!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 09:02:34 PM »
*Originally Posted by grahew [+]

Yes triumph offered me £8250 for my GSA and thought they were doing me a favour at that and being totally honest really were not intrested. Honda were the opposite offered £9900 which I feel was a fair price and fell over backwards to do the deal...............so its a Honda for me.

Roll on Friday  :305:
I think we had exactly the same experience, Honda offered over a grand more for my 59 plate GS than Triumph did.
IanM

Offline Raccoon

  • Crosstourer Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Gender: Male
  • Country: uk
Re: I've only gone and done it!
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 09:19:45 PM »
congrats, you definatly made the correct decision ,i wouldnt go back to my gs now , ianm and matchip speak a lot of sense thou,take it as red. :001: