DSC00345

Views: 157
Posted by: NJW1200X
in: NJW1200X
IMG 1142

Views: 186
Posted by: operatorius.lt
in: operatorius.lt

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: CT coming soon  (Read 915 times)

Offline dens

• Crosstourer Member
  • Bike: CT & BMW RACER
  • City / Town: Newtownards
CT coming soon
« on: July 08, 2012, 11:05:26 AM »
Hi folks this is my first post here ,so here goes. My CT should arrive in two weeks,she is a silver DCT with center stand and Givi crash bars. Iam more used with sports bikes and I am changing from an 09 Fireblade, which has covered 23,000 miles. I also have a 848 Ducati so I am not burning all my bridges. I had a test ride yesterday on a standard CT and a DCT . For me the DCT was amazing compared to the standard one and done the deal there and then. Having a Fireblade with 23,000 miles the depreciation was hard to swallow but maybe an adventure bike will be more forgiving On a differant subject has anyone tryed Michelin Pilot Road 3s . i have used them on the Fireblade and Ducati and they are fantastic wet or dry, do they make a 19 inch front . Any way nice to meet you all and you have made me feel very wellcome :031:

Offline grahew

• Crosstourer Pro
  • White very fast CT
  • Bike: Honda CT
  • City / Town: Evesham
Re: CT coming soon
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 02:12:59 PM »
*Originally Posted by dens [+]
Hi folks this is my first post here ,so here goes. My CT should arrive in two weeks,she is a silver DCT with center stand and Givi crash bars. Iam more used with sports bikes and I am changing from an 09 Fireblade, which has covered 23,000 miles. I also have a 848 Ducati so I am not burning all my bridges. I had a test ride yesterday on a standard CT and a DCT . For me the DCT was amazing compared to the standard one and done the deal there and then. Having a Fireblade with 23,000 miles the depreciation was hard to swallow but maybe an adventure bike will be more forgiving On a differant subject has anyone tryed Michelin Pilot Road 3s . i have used them on the Fireblade and Ducati and they are fantastic wet or dry, do they make a 19 inch front . Any way nice to meet you all and you have made me feel very wellcome :031:

Try the Dunlop TR91 ......................fantastic wet or dry  :046: