Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Ireland / Scotland July 2013  (Read 389 times)

Offline ojo

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR 1200XD white
  • City / Town: Stans
Ireland / Scotland July 2013
« on: January 13, 2013, 09:55:58 PM »
Hi guys
My wife and me plan a trip to Irlande and Scotland this summer in July for about three weeks. Going to be camping if weather allows or otherwise will stay at some bed & breakfast places along the way. I sure want to visit some irish road races probably Walderstown on the 14th of July or Kells a week later. Otherwise not many plans and we take it as it comes.
So, anybody planning a similar tour this summer? And we sure would love to meet ALL the irish and scottish CT drivers  :305:
Around the world and back ... driven Honda motorbikes all over Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, Russia .....
my latest trip: http://www.austral.omania.ch/index.html

Offline Mika

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: VFR1200X
  • City / Town: Glasgow
Re: Ireland / Scotland July 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 06:01:47 AM »
Can't promise much about the weather but would be more than happy to help you with a few routes in Scotland nearer the time and to suit your timing.  :031:

Offline thetrecker

• Crosstourer Master
  • Bike: CT Manual Red
Re: Ireland / Scotland July 2013
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 12:11:19 PM »
Missed you on your last visit OJO but would be happy to meet on the next one. It is doubtful that Kells road races are on this year but if they are you can stay with me when you are in the area. I am going to the Goodwood festival of speed from the 12-15 July in England though.
Thetrecker

Recent Topics

arab-exile